Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mini Honeymoon 08-11 Nov 08

Our mini honeymoon after wedding. Due to hubby's busy work schedule, we are not able to go for our honeymoon. Sob sob :'(
Even this mini trip was force by me. Hehe.. Very bad of me thou, but I don't care!!!
Finally managed to convince him to go on this 4D3N Phuket trip. Although it's a short trip, but we enjoy every moment of it. No complains, he have to work hard. If not who feed me!!! Haha..

At the airport, taking Jetstar Airways

2rd day at Phuket, was free and easy. We went to do temporary tatoos.

3nd day at Phuket, we joined a half day trip for jungle tracking.

Follow by a musical show called Fantasea
As it was 2 hrs be4 the show starts, we went to have some fun.
One of the games that we played. I had 8 out of 10 bulls eye. Better than my hubby. Who says women are "boh boh" shooters! :p
With this, its also the end of our trip. :( - May

No comments:

Post a Comment