Friday, June 26, 2009

On our Wedding 14-09-08

13-09-08
Went Suntec and bought some Swiss rolls as breakfast for my pretty Jie Meis and helpers. Followed by menicure & pedicure with my sisters at 4.30pm. After doing my nails, I went to Parco to meet Daphne for dinner (one of my pretty jie mei) and brought her home with me as she will be sleeping over at my place too. HeHe...

At about 9pm, Michelle(another pretty jie mei of mine) came to my house to do some preparation for the sabo with Dap. We had fun till almost mid-night. After Mic left(she stayed 1 level above my house, so its safe), Dap and me went to bed. But we chatted till 3am than I am able to fall asleep... Gosh!!! I'm so gona be a panda bear!!!

14-09-08
Finally, the day has arrived. I woke up at 6am. Clean-up and waited for my MUA to arrive at 7am and follow by PG and the jie meis at 7.30am. When they arrived, I gave each of them an ang pow and corsages(hand-made by myself).
While I'm being doll up by my MUA, my jie meis are busy preparing the dishes for my hubby and his xiong dis.



Soon, the groom arrived with his xiong dis. They'll have to clear all obstacles... hehe..


Finally, my hubby passed the testes that my jie meis have given him and his xiong dis..
After fetching me, took some family photos, pai pai to ancestors and we're off to my future home :)


Upon reaching my new home, after pai pai to ancestors, I was carried into the new room. After settling down, time for tea ceremony and some photo-taking sessions. While others are having their lunch I changed into my Kua and prepared to head back to my niang jia with a sucking pig.



Back at my niang jia, time for tea ceremony and photo-taking sessions as well and dumpling time.


Soon time for wedding dinner.
Welcoming guests outside the ballroom.
The 1st match-in.
Champagne pouring.
Drinking session time.

Lastly, really appreciate all the people involve in our special day.



Thank you everyone..... May :)

No comments:

Post a Comment