Saturday, October 31, 2009

Boi's birthday

Today me and my hubby went to search for a pet bakery shop @ Turf City Road. Wanted to get a belated birthday cake for my doggy.. I was sooooo guilty. I actually forgot his birthday!!!!!!!!! It was his 1st birthday in our new home... Although it's a few days late.. I hope I can make up for it... So I went online and found this shop.

When we were about to leave home. It started to rain cats & dogs. Almost can't see where we are going. When we are at Turf City, the roads around there are quite dark. With not much lights. We made afew turns before we finally found the shop.. As we entered the shop.. I walk straight to the cake session. There were 3 mini cakes, Strawberry, Banana and Pandan. We choose the strawberry for him.. It's the 1st birthday cake I bought for him.. After that we went to look at other treats for him too.. Bought 2 mini pizza, 1 lamb bone, 1 chocolate bone & 2 apple buns.. He will definitely love them!!!!

When we are home, I gave him 1 pizza and hubby gave him 1 apple bun.. He happily bring it to the floor map and enjoy them slowly.. So happy looking at him enjoying himself :D
Tomorrow I will give him his cake.. I can imagine him eating it and making a big mess on himself (*o*)

Looks yummy ;p



May :)

No comments:

Post a Comment